Meet Bleu Chic Stylist: Carrie!
I am a mother of two teens and I love spending time with my family and friends. My family enjoys going to Cedar Point and attending Indians, Cavs and Browns games. When I’m not with my family or at the boutique, you can find me teaching classes at AOK! Fitness. Two of my favorite things are fitness and fashion and I’m lucky enough to do both!
- Color: Hot Pink
- Favorite clothing/trend: Animal print and tie dye
- Something most people don’t know: I’m addicted to Malley’s coconut haystacks. They are my kryptonite.
- Favorite song: Anything by Justin Bieber
- Favorite food: tacos
- Last good book I read: Girl, wash your face
- Currently binge watching: Handmaid’s Tale and Dead to Me
- Favorite quote: Great things never came from comfort zones
- What are you looking forward to most after pandemic: being able to go out with friends for drinks and also being able to hug my parents.
- What does being Bleu chic mean to you: It means being the best version of yourself. Empowering other women and making them feel beautiful and confident. If I can make one person smile every day…...that’s SO Bleu Chic!!!!